Cyber Insurance Summary & Privacy
Cyber & Privacy insurance coverage includes:
LIABILITY ARISING FROM VIOLATIONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS
Costs and legal fees, expert fees and computer forensic information, arising from a claim for damages as a result of the non-processing, management, storage, destruction or another form of control, of:
- Personal data;
- Third-party business information, subject to a confidentiality agreement;
- Violation of rules concerning the protection, custody, control, and use of personal data.
LIABILITY ARISING FROM NETWORK SECURITY VIOLATIONS
Costs and legal fees, expert fees and computer forensic information, arising from a claim for damages as a result of a malfunction of their computer system, including the failure to defend or identify malicious acts such as malware, hacking, denial of service (DOS) attacks, etc.
INCIDENT RESPONSE COSTS
Costs and expenses incurred for:
- Forensic computer services for the purpose of determining the cause and the extent of the security breach of your computer network;
- Notifying the physical person concerned with the violation of personal data;
- Credit monitoring, identity theft, social media;
- Services of a public relations company in order to mitigate the damage of image resulting from the violation of personal data.
CYBER INCIDENT RESPONSE SERVICE
Notification of the claim by hotline in the local language, active 24 hours, 365 days a year, through which to request the immediate intervention of legal, IT experts, public relations experts, fraud consultants, etc.
For further information consult the information folder and the insurance conditions.